Thursday, May 29, 2008

Wednesday May 28th 2008 NIGHTMARE !

NIGHTMARE !!
Woke up at 8.30am...about to prepare for college....then...saw a stranger sleeping beside me !!! At first...i thought i was DUDE's friend...I looked at him from his leg to his head..i have no idea who the hell is it ! Once he woke up...starred at me! walau e...i was thinking..who the fuck is this old fella..looking at me with those unfriendly eyes! GOSH ! Then only i was told by DUDE that he was my new roommate...OMG..that time i was predicting my nightmare that i'm gonna had when this fella is here!! Then when i tried to talk with him..asked his name and stuff...he thought i was a MALAY ! then when i speak chinese with kai xuan..he said " 没想到你会讲华语. " i totally let him zha dao...cus i was speaking Malaysian Chinese with him before, but he seems like cant understand what message I am trying to deliver to him..DAMN..a FUCKTARD roommate ! ohh ya...he is 28 years old !!! he have kinda..." OLD MAN " look...

ok...fine..consider badluck la...after a tired day..just came back from college, went to my room..I was totally shocked to see a Girls's shoe on the bed with a Injection needle ! walau....here is a pic i tooked when he was not at home~~

The next day....during college...me and my friends plan to speak Malay once we go back so that the China fella cant understand what we are talking about...ngek ngek...too bad..when we go back...he moved out ! wuhu wuhu wuhu ~~ DAMN HAPPY !~~~ THANK GOD ! xD
Lastly, hope APIIT dont ever ever ever arrange a psycho roommate again !

No comments: